The Pepin Press respects the privacy of its website visitors, including their rights regarding the processing of
personal data. If you require any information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of
the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
With the continued visit of this website you accept the terms in this document.
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: ‘website’) pepinpress.com.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: the ‘controller’): The Pepin Press
B.V., Wenslauerstraat 316, 1053 BB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and
information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for
any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the
technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components
used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition,
use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications,
without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller
may not take immediate action against any infringement, can never be considered as a tacit consent, nor
of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of
– delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national
or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
– make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning
of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities.
You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website and for the safety of
you own equipment. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against
hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you
visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable in any way for any legal proceedings taken against you.
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a
result of your connection to or use of this website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal)
action against the controller.
3. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to
(re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
1. Your personal data may be collected by the controller and/or (an) external processor(s).
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by
reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier
or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or
social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to
maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
1. By Dutch law each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure
and restriction of processing of personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the
right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state
the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to three
Article 8 – Legal obligations
1. In case of infringement of any law or regulation, of which a visitor is suspected and for which the
authorities require the personal data collected by the collector, they will be provided to them after an
explicit and reasoned request of those authorities, after which these personal data do not fall anymore
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore),
please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data may be used by The Pepin Press B.V., Pepin Holding B.V., The Pepin Press LLC,
and any entity – including any yet to be founded or acquired – linked to any of the former three in the
form of (part)ownership, joint venture and the like.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to
refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the
privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Cookies
computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device.
2. A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your electronic device upon visiting a website.
A cookie contains data so you can be recognized as a visitor when you are visiting a website. If and
when we would use (a)cookie(s), we will inform you about this. By continuing to use our website you
accept its use, unless we ask permission by other means.
3. It is your own responsibility to safeguard your equipment and we recommend that you familiarize
yourself with the way cookies can be managed and deleted from an electronic device.
Article 11 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 12 – Applicable Law
The conditions outlined in this document are governed by Dutch law.The court in the district where the
controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding the conditions in
this document, save when a legal exception applies. However, the controller is entitled, at their
discretion, to bring any dispute before any court, which would be competent without the provision
in the previous sentence.
Article 13 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or, Tel +31-20-420202