Our office in Amsterdam (neighbourhood Oud-West) is currently manned by 5 people; from here we coordinate all our activities. Worldwide we work with a pool of about thirty freelancers, both creative (Photoshop and Illustrator work, drawing, design, photography, copy writing, etc) and commercial (sales, marketing).
Currently we have the following FREELANCE openings:
1. SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR/COORDINATOR
Location: Preferably (greater) Amsterdam
- Create a social media strategy in close cooperation with our sales people;
- Write intelligent copy aimed at consumers as well as a B2B audience;
- Liaise with designers and photographers to bring content together;
- Monitor and analyse the effect of our social media presence.
- Experience in the commercial use of social media;
- Personal interest in our line of work;
- Fluent in English;
- Critical thinker with excellent writing skills.
Estimated number of hours: 10 per month
2. U.S. SALES SUPPORT & TRADE SHOW ASSISTANT
Location: (greater) New York, New Jersey
- Coordinate with our office in Amsterdam our participation in trade shows in New York and elsewhere in the U.S.;
- Liaise with show organizers, contractors, furniture and utility suppliers, warehouse and shippers.
- Proven organisational skills;
- Commercially astute, independent and responsible personality;
- Able to allocate time when needed.
It may be possible to combine this work with other sales work for The Pepin Press.
Estimated number of hours: 20 to 30 around each trade show.
3. SALES REPS
Location: U.S. and several other territories
For several territories and markets we are looking for sales representatives. Enquire for more information.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above, please send and email and attach your CV.