If you are interested in working at The Pepin Press, please read this page carefully before applying.
It is our aim to design and produce world-class products and to maintain an efficient international sales and distribution system. Currently our team consists of five employees based in our Amsterdam office and about thirty freelancers who live and work all over the world. Our employees are expected to be responsible, self-motivated and creative in the performance of their jobs. Working in a small team means that you will have to execute a wide range of tasks – sometimes beyond your immediate area of work – and our employees are flexible and pro-active in picking up work as needed. We expect our employees to have a genuine interest in our products and an open-minded view of the world.
Co-Ordinator of Sales, Logistics and Administration (24-32 hrs)
The Pepin Press has customers and suppliers all over the world and keeps stocks in Europe, Asia and the U.S. To help us manage orders, incoming and outgoing shipments and our participation in international trade fairs, we are looking for someone to be at the centre of these processes.
- Office management and co-ordination with our bookkeeper;
- Invoicing and logistic management of outgoing orders. This includes communication with customers, shippers and warehouses worldwide;
- Independently manage and monitor stocks in various warehouses;
- Liaison with our sales people and representatives.
- Affinity with our products and understanding of our market;
- Confident and friendly communicator. Fluent in English and at least proficient in Dutch (other language skills, especially German and French, are very welcome);
- Experience with administrative/ERP software (such as Exact, Afas, QuickBooks, etc.);
- Commercial attitude and negotiation skills to obtain cost-effective service from suppliers;
- You live in Amsterdam or its vicinity;
- Similar work experience, of which at least 2½ years with one employer.
CONTRACT & SALARY
New employees work on temporary contracts as permitted by Dutch law. We will offer salaries compatible with education and experience of the selected candidate. For a guideline, the following link can be consulted: intermediair-salariskompas
Due to our heavy workload, we cannot answer questions by phone. If you have a question about jobs at The Pepin Press, please write a short email to: Nataša Ivković
Viable enquiries will be answered by email or by phone.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the job description and requirements carefully and take a look at our presence on the web. If you feel that a job at The Pepin Press is suitable for you and you are sure you meet the requirements, please send a brief letter in English stating your background and motivation, and include a CV. Applications can be directed to: Nataša Ivković
If you wish to be added to our database of creative freelancers (designers, illustrators, photographers, translators, etc.), please send some basic information about your work and career to Pepin van Roojen, if relevant with a link to an online portfolio or include a modestly sized portfolio in PDF format. Please do NOT send links to where we would need to download files; these will be ignored.